1. Stone Replacement:
- We will replace a missing diamond or gemstone on certain jewelry for up to 2 months after purchase, FREE of charge. This warranty excludes any jewelry merchandise that has lost a single diamond or gemstone with a total weight of 0.12 carat or larger.
2. Jewelry Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Please be aware that our 2-month warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects. It does not cover the following:
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents, nicks or missing stones.
- Although our jewelry is resistant to moisture, water damage is not covered.
- Fading/chipping of the material on the product (which depends almost entirely on how you handle the product).
- Lost or stolen parts.
- Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the item while in the possession of the consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
3. Follow the instructions given below carefully to send your item to be repaired:
- You must email email@example.com and notify us that you will be shipping your merchandise. You must include your name, company name, order number item number with the word “Warranty” in the subject of the email. Please provide detail explanation of what is wrong with the jewelry.
- Make no reference to the word jewelry or the contents that you are sending on the outside of the box.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice along with the item you wish to have repaired.
- All packages must be sent to the following address:
2nd FL #308
New York, NY 10013
- Insure your package for the value of the contents. You are liable if you fail to insure the package you are returning, exchanging or repairing in the event it becomes lost or damaged. Insurance costs involved in the prevention of loss and damage are very minimal. Insure your item for the total amount you paid when you purchased the item.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returns, exchanges and repairs.
- Use only shipping carriers which provide a tracking receipt and insurance against the package.